Pure Air Systems HPS 500
Call For Pricing
Pure Air Systems introduces a new commercial quality, portable air filter system with a true, certified HEPA filter. The HPS 500 can be used as a true portable unit or attached to any HVAC system in the partial by-pass configuration. This unit produces over 500 CFM of HEPA filtered air and is ideal for apartments, condominiums, homes, offices, laboratories, hotels or recreational vehicles or any place that good air quality is wanted and small enough to be used in applications where larger filtration systems will not fit. The HPS 500 is only 13” square and 21 ½” long.
An optional “C” version is available and comes with additional Digital Filter Replacement Timer and recessed handles.
High Performance in a Small Package
The HPS 500 unit, which is the same size as the HPS 350, produces over 500 CFM of HEPA filtered air and is one of the most powerful portable HEPA air filtrations on the market today. The HPS 500 also has a four-speed air volume control switch to allow you to match the volume with your application.
Two HPS Versions – Four Variations – Multiple Applications
The HPS 350 and HPS 500 units incorporate a combination ring panel prefilter/carbon media filter along with the certified 99.99% at 0.3 microns metal-framed HEPA filter. These units have a four-speed selector switch to allow for four different air volume adjustments from 150 CFM up to 350 CFM. Each unit has a lighted rocker on/off switch and a 12’ power cord with a grounded plug. Each unit uses an EBM blower/motor assembly that is either rated for 350 CFM or 500 CFM. The HPS units are designed so the blower/motor assembly can be easily changed in the field if you need to adjust for volume changes in applications or replacement if necessary.
- Dimensions Installed 13-1/8” x 13-1/8” x 22-1/4” Long
- Dimensions Portable 13-1/8” x 13-1/8” x 22” Long
- Weight: 30 lbs
- Construction: 20 gauge powder-coated steel
- Connections: 6” dia. Discharge, 13”x13” Open Screened Inlet
- By-Pass Configuration: 8” dia. Inlet
- CFM Rating 500: Max 500 CFM, Min 200 CFM
- Electrical Req: 120 volts, 15 Amps
- Motor/Blower: EBM Integrated Mtr/Blower 5 Amp, Four Speed
- Filters: Polyester Ring Panel Prefilter With Carbon Media
- Certified 99.99% at 0.3 microns HEPA Filter
- Controls: Lighted on/off switch
- Four-speed selector switch
- 12’ power cord with grounded plug
- Controllers C Version: Digital Filter Replacement Timer Control
- HPS 350 C and HPS 500 C with digital replacement timer and recessed handles
Portable HEPA Filtration
The HPS 350 and HPS 500 units can be used in any room or occupied area where the reduction/removal of airborne contaminants is necessary. Some of these applications include:
- Office Area
- Clean Room
- Hospital Rooms
- Pet Hospitals
- Dental Office
- Electronic Assembly
- Recreational Vehicle
Partial Bypass Configuration – HVAC
The HPS 350 and 500 series units are designed to attach to any forced air ducted, heating/cooling system in the partial by-pass configuration. The same process we use with our larger HEPA units. A special duct connection adapter kit is included with the HPS series units when used in conjunction with the HVAC unit. When running at the 350 CFM or 500 CFM speeds in this configuration this small unit can provide 24 to 48 air changes per 24 hours in moderate-sized homes and offices.
The HPS units have a very small footprint. They are 13” square and 21” long and weigh less than 30 lbs. As a result, these powerful units can be installed in areas and applications where our larger units will not fit….and installed for less than half the cost of our larger units.
Typical applications and locations for the HPS 350 and HPS 500 units when used in the partial by-pass configuration are:
- Town-homes – HVAC unit in closet – minimum space
- Apartments – HVAC unit in crawl space
- Condominiums – HVAC unit in a mobile home
- Homes – HVAC unit in the attic
- Medical Facilities
- Specialty Manufacturing