HEPA-AIRE® PAS600 Portable Air Scrubber
- Variable-speed airflow, rated at 200 cfm to 600 cfm
- High-efficiency airfoil blower that provides 6 ACH @ 5,000-6,000 ft³
- Comes with two pre-filters and a True 99.97% HEPA filter
- Integrated 10” diameter exhaust collar
Redesigned 600 CFM Portable Air Scrubber is Lighter and Smaller!
The new 33.5-pound HEPA-AIRE PAS600 Portable Air Scrubber from Abatement Technologies® is now the most compact and lightweight metal air scrubber available thanks to its new design and durable anodized aluminum cabinet. The variable speed PAS600 produces peak airflow of over 600 cfm. And with a peak amperage draw of only 1.9 amps or less, up to 5 units can be safely daisy-chained on one 15 amp circuit via the built-in GFCI-protected receptacles.
Other great features of the state-of-the-art PAS600 include:
- Strong Anodized Aluminum Cabinet - Corrosion-resistant cabinet with airtight and watertight, aircraft-grade rivet construction
- Durable - Stands up to rough handling and is easy to keep clean
- Smaller Size - Fits in tighter spaces
- Top-Mounted Carrying Handles - Convenient handling around the job site
- Swing Out Door - Quick and easy filter access
- Quiet Operation - 62 to 67 dBA reading taken at five feet
- Stackable - Rubber feet on top and bottom panels enable up to three units to be securely stacked
Multiple Filter Stages
The PAS600 Portable Air Scrubber has several filter stages to remove airborne particles and odors found in fire, flood and water-loss restoration projects:
- Stage 1 - Inexpensive 1" coarse particulate FIBER-TRAPPER® 1.0 pre-filter
- Stage 2 - 2" pleated particulate pre-filter
- Optional stage 2 - 2" high-capacity VAPOR-LOCK® carbon filter for odors
- HEPA filter - Tested and certified to 99.97% minimum efficiency @ 0.3 microns
True HEPA Filter Can Save Thousands of Dollars in Filter Replacement Costs
The true IEST-compliant Type A HEPA filter in the PAS600 maintains its initial 99.97%+ efficiency rating job after job, month after month. This important feature can save users thousands of dollars in annual filter replacement costs compared to electrostatic-charged filters that must be replaced after every job to maintain their initial efficiency.
The advanced HEPA-AIRE PAS600 Portable Air Scrubber features:
- Powerful - High-efficiency airfoil blower. Provides 6 ACH @ 5,000-6,000 ft³
- Low Amperage - Daisy-chain multiple units on one 15 amp circuit
- Negative Pressure - Attached 10” diameter exhaust collar
- Easy-to-Transport - Top-mounted carrying handles
- User-Friendly Controls - A complete array of convenient controls enables users to continuously monitor the operating status of the PAS600
- Safety First - NRTL Certified for electrical safety
- Surface Protection - Large rubber bottom feet protect surfaces during use
- 230 VAC/50 Hz - Export Model Available"
Up to three units can be stacked to save time and space during storage and use.
Easy HEPA Filter Access
Swing out door provides easy access and fast replacement of the pre-filters and HEPA filter.
Daisy Chain for More Cleaning Power
Multiple units can be daisy chained on a single 15 amp circuit for maximum air cleaning power.
Recessed Control Panel
Recessed control panel helps to protect controls from accidental bumps.
Control Panel Features
- Speed control switch
- Green ‘Unit On’ power indicator lamp
- ‘Replace HEPA’ indicator lamp
- Circuit breaker
- GFCI-protected dual receptacles
10” Exhaust Duct Outlet
The PAS600 portable air scrubber has a large 10" diameter exhaust duct outlet to provide maximum airflow and efficiency. (Flex duct and locking collar sold separately.)
Secure, Top Mounted Carrying Handles
Easy to grasp handles provide transport and maneuverability on the job site.
All Abatement HEPA-CARE units have been tested by a Nationally Recognized Testing Laboratory (NRTL) and carry the marks certifying that they comply with applicable OSHA, UL and CSA electrical safety standards. Filters meet UL900 flammability standards. Learn more about the importance of product safety certification in the
Airflow*: 200-600 cfm
Air Changes Per Hour: 6 ACH @ 5,000-6,000 ft³
Net Weight with Filters: 33.5 pounds
Shipping Weight: 42.5 pounds
Dimensions (L x W x H): 23.75”L x 18”W x 17.5”H
Power Supply Requirements: 120 VAC, 60Hz, 15 amps
Electrical Safety: NRTL-certified to comply with UL Std. 507 & CAN/CSA Std. #C22.2 No. 113-M1984 for electrical safety
Normal Operating Current: 1.9 amp maximum (daisy-chain multiple units on one 15 amp circuit)
Motorized Impeller: Rated for 100,000 hours with thermal overload protection and auto reset
Circuit Breaker: 12 amps
Cabinet Material: .050 anodized aluminum, assembled with airtight and watertight, aircraft-grade rivets
Rubber Feet: Protect floors and secure the PAS600HC firmly in place during operation
Fast and Easy Pre-Filter Replacement: Swing out pre-filter access door with full perimeter gasket seal protects against dirty-air bypass and provides fast filter change
Stage 1 pre-filter - Inexpensive, high-capacity 1" FIBER-TRAPPER® 1.0 pre-filter for large particulates that can be washed & reused, or treated as a disposable (MERV 4)
Stage 2 pre-filter - 2" pleated particulate pre-filter (MERV 8)
Optional stage 2 pre-filter - 2" high-capacity VAPOR-LOCK® carbon filter for odor removal (MERV 7)
Final stage - IEST compliant metal-frame, long-life HEPA filter with minimum efficiency of 99.97% @ 0.3 microns; does not rely on an electrostatic charge to maintain 99.97% HEPA efficiency
*Airflow ratings are based on third party testing conducted @ 120 VAC with clean filters in accordance with generally accepted testing methods using highly accurate electronic flow measurement equipment. Different testing methods may produce higher or lower results. Ratings have been rounded off to the nearest 50 cfm for convenience.