AquaCera - Twin System Stainless Steel System with Twin AquaMetix Filters
The HIS is a stainless steel in-line pressure filter housing and is supplied with the mounting bracket & screws. The inlet & outlet are 3/8" push-fit connectors for easy installation. Available with a DIY installation kit which includes most parts needed for installation, including a faucet.
This system includes one AquaCera® 10" Slimline filter candle with the short mount.
Available filters are CeraUltra™, CeraMetix®, and AquaMetix®.
- HIS AquaMetix® - Chloramines, chlorine, lead, fluoride, heavy metals & VOC's
Available with or without the DIY installation kit.
CeraMetix® is the most advanced ceramic filter available. CeraMetix® is our CeraSyl™ DE (diatomaceous earth) ceramic shell with our AquaMetix® core inside to offer the reduction of aluminum, arsenic, cadmium, chloramines, chlorine, fluoride, lead, mercury, nickel, radionuclides, tri-halomethane, and zinc in a single, revolutionary ceramic filter element. These CeraMetix® elements are for use in pressurized filter systems only. Imperial sized filters are 2.75" in diameter and offer higher flow rates and longer life than the Slimline filters.
- Made in the USA
- NSF Standard 42 Certified - Material Requirements
- Cleanable for prolonged life
- 0.5 Micron absolute
- >99.9% Efficiency at 0.2 micron
- Meets or Exceeds NSF/ANSI Standards 42 & 53 for the following:
- >99% Chloramine reduction
- >99% Chlorine reduction
- >99% Lead reduction
- >98% Heavy metals reduction
- >98% THM's (Trihalomethanes) reduction
- >98% VOC reduction
- >98% Glyphosate reduction
- >98% Pesticides & Herbicides reduction
- >99% Pharmaceutical compounds (ANSI/NSF Standard 401)
- >99% Fluorinated Organic Acids (PFOA & PFOS)
- >99% Micro plastics
- >94% Radionuclides reduction
- >92% Nitrates reduction
- >92% Fluoride reduction - All types - Fluorosilicic acid/hydrofluorosilicate, sodium fluorosilicate, and sodium fluoride
- Filters should be replaced annually
- Also available for Franke® FRX02 and FRC06 Housings
- Also available with Anti-Scale media for scale prevention buildup.
10" CeraMetix® filter elements utilize our class leading ceramic micro porous outer shell combined with our AquaMetix® core block technology. AquaMetix® is a proprietary matrix comprising of at least two types of activated carbon, combined with proprietary zeolite minerals, structurally bound with polymers into a highly porous block. Utilizing a unique compression molding manufacturing process, the base materials are melded into a solid block having a very uniform pore structure that ensures filtration consistency and high performance. The ceramic shell and our AquaMetix® block combines mechanical filtration and physical adsorption processes to reduce a wide variety of drinking water contaminants of both aesthetic and health concerned. The dense pore structure and vast surface area is ideally suited to improving taste and odor as well as reducing chlorine, chloramine, volatile organic compounds, lead, mercury, asbestos, and fluoride. The cleanable ceramic shell is designed to remove suspended solids, pathogenic bacteria and cysts. The CeraMetix® elements have been tested in accordance with ANSI/NSF protocols for cyst, turbidity, particulates, lead, chloramines and chlorine reduction.
Pathogenic bacteria—Cholera, Typhoid, Salmonella, E. Coli, Fecal Coliform—>99.9999% (ALcontrol Laboratories)
Cysts—Cryptosporidium Parvum, Giardia Lamblia—100% (ALcontrol Laboratories)
Sediment—100% absolute to 0.5 micron (IBR Laboratories) Chloramines— >99%
ANSI/NSF Standard 42 (Pace Analytical)
Chlorine— >99% ANSI/NSF Standard 42 (Pace Analytical)
Fluoride— >92% All types—Fluorosilicic acid/hydrofluorosilicate, sodium fluorosilicate, and sodium fluoride (Envirotek)
Lead— >99% ANSI/NSF Standard 53 (Envirotek)
VOC’s— >98% ANSI/NSF Standard 53(Envirotek)
Metals—Aluminum, Iron, Mercury, Nickel & Zinc—>98% ANSI/NSF Standard 53 (Envirotek)
THM’s (Trihalomethanes) - >98% (Envirotek)
Pharmaceutical Compounds— >95% ANSI/NSF Standard 401 (Envirotek)
Acetaminophen, Progesterone, Ibuprofen, Naproxen Sodium Herbicides—>99%
Capacity 600 Gallons based on Chloramines
Manufactured in the USA
10" AquaMetix® Slimline Candle AquaMetix® is designed to provide the highest quality drinking water possible from a single stage block filter. This very unique adsorbent will adsorb a variety of organic and inorganic substances; chlorine and the more difficult to remove chloramine. This filter will reduce a wide variety of drinking water contaminants of both aesthetic and health concern. The dense pore structure and vast surface area is ideally suited to improving taste and odor, color, chemicals, and fluoride. AquaMetix® is a proprietary matrix comprising of at least two types of activated carbon, combined with proprietary Zeolite minerals, structurally bound with polymers into a highly porous block filter form.
· Maximum working pressure ………………125 psig
· Maximum working temperature ……………100° F
· Minimum working temperature ………………40° F
· Recommended flow rate …………….5 to 1.0 GPM
· 1 Micron Nominal
· Chloramine reduction >99%
· Lead reduction >99%
· Chlorine reduction >99%
· Fluoride reduction 90%
· VOC—Volatile Organic Compounds >98%
· Metals—Aluminum, Iron, Mercury, Nickel & Zinc >98%
· MTBE reduction >97%
· Arsenic reduction >95%
· Glyphosate reduction >99.9%
· Pharmaceutical compounds reduction >95%
· Nitrates reduction >92%
· Herbicides reduction >99%
1750 gallons/6600 liters—Chloramine
1150 gallons/4350 liters—Lead
Tested to meet ANSI/NSF Standards 42 & 53
Manufactured in the USA
10" CeraUltra™: These cleanable filter elements are designed to remove suspended solids, pathogenic bacteria, hydrogen sulfide, Chlorine, Mercury, Lead and VOC’s. In addition, they will improve taste and reduce trace contaminants. These filter elements have been tested in accordance with NSF protocols for cyst, turbidity, particulates, and chlorine reduction (Class 1). The cartridges are based on a Ceramic pre-filter shell. Inside the ceramic shell is a post-filter block carbon insert which is manufactured by combining powdered carbon blends and Zeolite to form a tightly packed matrix. The candle is fitted with a threaded plastic cap on one end.
● Maximum working pressure …………………125 psig
● Maximum working temperature …………....100° F
● Minimum working temperature …………………40° F
● Recommended flow rate ………………0.3 - 0.5 gpm
● Recommended cleaning frequency when flow rate is noticeably lower
● Recommended change frequency 6 months or 600 gallons, whichever is sooner
Pathogenic bacteria Cholera, Typhoid, Salmonella, Serratia, E. Coli, Fecal Coliform - >99.9999% removal 3rd Party Tested by AlControl Laboratories
Cysts Cryptosporidium Parvum, Giardia Lamblia 100% removal
Sediment 0.5 micron Absolute; 0.2 - 0.45 micron with a filtration efficiency of >99.99% (based on tests by IBR Laboratories)
Organic Chemicals Pesticides, herbicides and organic solvents Volatile Organic Chemical Compounds Metals Aluminum, Iron, Mercury and Lead Taste & Color Hydrogen Sulfide, Iron, etc.
Lead Removal Lead is seldom found naturally in domestic water supply but can result from the dissolution of lead pipes which may still be in use in old water systems. The zeolite metal ion reduction medium in the CeraUltra element effectively reduces the lead content in drinking water.
Chlorine Capacity for removal 1500 Gallons VOC removal 220 Gallons Lead and Mercury 600 Gallons
Made in the USA