Air Purifier UV600
Due to the exceptional circumstances surrounding the spread of the coronavirus (COVID-19), the Germicidal UV Lamp located inside the unit is temporarily out of stock for the next 4 weeks.
If your situation is urgent and you would like to receive your air purifier sooner, we can ship you the air purifier without the UV germicidal lamp. The Germicidal UV lamp will be automatically shipped separately in 4 weeks from date of the unit purchase. If you decide to choose this option, after placing your order online, please send an email to email@example.com indicating that you would like us to ship your purifier immediately without the UV lamp. Otherwise, we will automatically send the complete air purifier with the UV lamp in 4 weeks.
The purifier without the UV lamp will provide you with excellent protection against airborne and aerosolized viruses. The UV lamp is an added level of protection.
For any information about an outstanding order or to speak to a representative, you may contact us directly at 1-866-505-7872.
PROTECT YOURSELF FROM DISEASE-CAUSING AIRBORNE/AEROSOLIZED VIRUSES, BACTERIA, MOLD AND AIRBORNE CHEMICALS.
Viruses, bacteria, mold, chemicals and particles go through 3 levels of filtration for complete removal of airborne microorganisms such influenza and gastro. This UV air purifier destroys the DNA of pathogens, effectively neutralizing them. Airpura's 18 lbs of custom blended activated carbon adsorbs chemicals, VOC's gases, and odors while a medical grade True HEPA filter provides powerful particle reduction of 99.97%of particulate matter as small as 0.3 microns including PM2.5, pollen, dust, dander. Effective for rooms up to 2,000 square feet. Provides a complete air exchange every 30 minutes.
To see a detailed list of mold types that the UV600 captures, go to: https://www.airpura.com/floodcleanup#scrollTop=0
Removes: Bacteria, antigens, pathogens, mold spores, airborne chemicals
- Families who want clean and healthy air at home.
- People with low immunity to germs and bacteria
- Mold infestations
- Schools and daycares
- Doctors/dental offices/clinics
- Nursing Homes.
- Maintaining fresh air in a basement
Why this Air Purifier is considered #1:
- 18-lb carbon filter adsorbs most chemicals, VOC's and odors
- The powerful HEPA filter captures 99.97% of airborne particles, as small as 0.3 microns.
- Unlike other machines on the market, the UV germicidal lamp in this purifier sterilizes microorganisms preventing them from being released back into the air.
- 360° air distribution allows for purification for up to 2000 sq. ft with 2 air exchanges an hour (based on 8-foot ceilings).
- Sleek machine design that will blend in with all decors.
- Easy care and maintenance
Dimension: 23" High, 15" Wide
Colors: Black, White, Beige
Housing Materials: Powder coat steel
Fan Speed: Variable
Voltage: 115 or 220 volts
Manufacturer Suggested Room Size (sq.ft) Based on 8ft cellings: 2,000 sq.ft
Ozone Emissions: No
System Efficiency: 99.97% of airborne particles ≥ 0.3 microns
Fan Speed: 560 CFM (Free Flow)
Air Exchange per Hour: 2
- Poly Prefilter 2PK
Vacuumable | Replace: 12 months
Chemical Gas & Odor Filter:
- 18-lbs, Activated Carbon Filter (100% Coconut Shell) | Replace: 24 months
Upgrade your filter if you need change or for something heavier duty.
18-lbs, Impregnated Carbon Filter The potassium iodide accelerates the binding of chemicals faster and thus removes them quicker (Potassium Iodide + Coconut Shell Carbon)
Main Particle Filter:
- True HEPA filter (40 sq. ft)
99.97% of airborne particles ≥ 0.3 microns | Replace: 3-5 years
Super HEPA 14 Filter (99.99% of airborne particles ≥ 0.3 microns)
ULPA Filter (99.9999% of airborne particles ≥ 0.1 microns)
UV Germinal Technology
18 Watt UV Germinal Technology
Replace: 18-24 months