TERRA2™ BRISTOL WHITE STONEWARE GRAVITY FILTER SYSTEM
Our Terra2™ gravity filter housing is made from our own recipe of processed clay. Each piece is hand finished, and the glaze is sprayed by hand. Our glaze is lead free and made on site.
The Terra2™ holds 2 AquaCera® gravity filter elements in the upper reservoir, and the lower reservoir holds 1 gallon of filtered water ready for use. Total volume of the unit is 2 gallons.
The Terra2™ continues our philosophy of bringing gravity filters back to their pottery origins with this unique and highly attractive alternative to stainless steel units. Finished in Bristol White glaze, the Terra2™ is designed for daily use at home or work, or just about anywhere.
The Terra2™ is manufactured in the USA.
Fully assembled the Terra2™ measures 18” high with the lid in place. The diameter is 8”.
- 100% Stoneware, manufactured in the USA
- Holds 2 AquaCera® filter elements, up to 7" in length
- Includes stainless steel spigot
- Lower reservoir holds 1 gallon of filtered water
- Total volume of unit is 2 gallons (upper and lower reservoir combined)